One of Australia’s Leading Display Stand Design & Manufacturer is seeking a driven sales professional to push sales strategies and develop a team to grow market share.
Based out of state of the art premises in Sydney’s west, with in house manufacturing and working with local suppliers, they have serviced an array of high profile clients/household name brands that include the likes of Samsung, Asics, David Jones, Cancer Council, Dyson, Panasonic and many more.
They offer a wide range of branded environment services from Exhibition stands, Retail POS, Event Designing and theming, Stage and TV Sets, Marketing Activations and more, and have done for over 20 years, Australia wide.
From ongoing business growth and success, their capabilities continue to widen, and they are now on the search for an established sales professional to build and lead the sales and project management teams.
This is a growth position with the main objective of the role to take this boutique business to the next level.
The focus of this role will be predominantly focusing on sales as the core objective. In addition you will oversee the Sales and Project Management departments. You will be expected to successfully implement change and provide recommendations and strategic advice at an executive management level.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in Business Development & Project Management within the Events/ Exhibition industry or similar industries - this could include Signage, POS Displays, Retail Fitouts/Shopfitting, Experiential Marketing and more.
You will have exceptional analytical, financial and resource management ability, commercial acumen and be able to impact and influence people and project outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomy and flexibility to shape the role as you like but with plenty of support/resources from both the business Directors and team members as required
- Family encouraged business offering work-life balance and flexibility - manage your own hours.
- Long term career progression - develop the sales and project management departments - grow teams under your leadership.
- Excellent reputation within the industry and extensive high-profile existing client base to leverage off.
- Above industry standard salary, Car Allowance, Super, Phone, Laptop, Uncapped Comms.
Dependant on skills & experience. Approx. $100K - $125K + Super + CA + Bonuses + Uncapped Comms
If this opportunity has piqued your interest and you would like to know more, please Apply Now or contact Sam Madden on firstname.lastname@example.org