This progressive company are a family owned organisation who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are equally as passionate about supporting the aged population.
This long-standing, well respected private aged care organisation delivers home care packages & private services to 1800+ aged persons to help them stay in their homes and keep their independence.
Based in Sydney's inner west, you will be offered working from home flexibility, meaning you don't have to travel to the office every day.
As Scheduler, you will be working in a team to assist with the coordination of the support staff care team across Sydney to ensure suitable staff are appropriately matched to clients.
You will be working closely with the General Manager, with your role being to screen support staff and allocate them appropriately to the right area.
You will be responsible for ensuring all rostered shifts are covered, and will be the go to person for support staff to organise shifts and 'fill the gaps'.
You will be be communicating daily with clients, support stuff & other internal stakeholders to coordinate a smooth running of the roster and will be ensuring continuous improvement of the roster database.
- Coordinating the Rostering of care staff across Sydney
- Assisting with last minute rostering, communicating with care staff to organise support
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to gain understanding of clients
- Interviewing care staff to match them with the right clients
- Providing mentorship and administration support to ensure accurate and timely documentation
- Liaising with clients to coordinate support
- Creating & preparing availability reports using CRM & Ms Excel
- You have previous experience in Aged Care/Disability/Community Care
- You have strong rostering/scheduling experience ideally in community services
- You are empathetic, a great communicator and are able to understand client needs matched to the right care workers
- You are tech savvy & have experience working with a rostering system as well as being skilled at database reporting
- You are highly organised & thrive in a fast pace
- You enjoy team comradery but can work autonomously
- Working in a growing & progressive environment excites you!
- Family owned organisation - caring & supportive environment
- Work from home flexibility - don' travel to the office every day
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth! You will be joining a progressive organisation at the forefront of change!
- Ongoing training provided - enhance your skills
- Employee recognition & internal career opportunities
- Work in a role where you will be giving back to the community & helping others.
We appreciate your resume may not be up to date, if so, please still apply or contact Becky on the details above.