⭐️ SalesForce Administrator | Property Development ⭐️
|Job Title:||⭐️ SalesForce Administrator | Property Development ⭐️|
|Salary:||$80-100k + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Stanley-Clarke|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 14:01|
This is a business that for the past 20+ years’ has developed and built hundreds of prestigious residential apartment projects across Australia, with a pipeline of work totalling over $3 billion.
They boast a very strong brand-name, being in the top 3 builder/developers in Australia for the sheer volume of projects they have completed and are currently working on.
They offer excellent training & have a very diligent management team that welcomes continued staff development, leading to extremely high staff retention rates.
This role would be based out of their modern offices located close to Sydney CBD, situated within walking distance of cafes, shops and local transport.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all SalesForce Administrative related tasks -
- Provide first-line daily support & administration for all Salesforce users within the business
- Handle all basic administrative functions including general configuration, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage all new user set-ups & deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Assist in training for new & existing users on how to optimize their use of Salesforce
- Perform data import & export tasks through Excel / Salesforce
- Regularly perform Salesforce data quality maintenance & updates
⚡️ The Candidate ⚡️
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Salesforce Proficiency
- PropertyBase experience desired, but not essential
- Excel proficiency
- Exposure to Real Estate desired, but not essential
- Must possess a strong attention to detail & excellent communication
⚡️The Package ⚡️
$80-100k Base + Super
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in Salesforce Administration ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's