⭐️ Sales / Contracts Administrator | Luxury Apartments ⭐️
|Job Title:||⭐️ Sales / Contracts Administrator | Luxury Apartments ⭐️|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 10:31|
This is a business that for the past 20+ years’ has developed and built hundreds of prestigious residential apartment projects across Australia, with a pipeline of work totalling over $3 billion.
They boast a very strong brand-name, being in the top 3 builder/developers in Australia for the sheer volume of projects they have completed and are currently working on.
They offer excellent training & have a very diligent management team that welcomes continued staff development, leading to extremely high staff retention rates.
This role would be based out of their modern offices located close to Sydney CBD, situated within walking distance of cafes, shops and local transport.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all administration related to the sale of luxury apartments.
- Keeping internal & external agents updated of current apartment stock levels.
- Work closely with solicitors on contracts, from deposit stage until completion, including managing & liaising with all parties on any amendments.
- Keeping correct notes of buyer requirements.
- Updating the internal systems purchasers schedules with any variations.
- Weekly reporting on all jobs to provide to the sales manager.
- Checking settlement statements.
- Using CRM PropertyBase
⚡️ The Candidate ⚡️
This position would suit an existing real estate sales administrator who is looking to take a step up and work directly for a builder developer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- CRM PropertyBase / Salesforce experience.
- Solid understanding of the sale & completion process of residential real estate.
- Knowledge & understanding of property contracts.
- Good communication, both verbally and written.
⚡️The Package ⚡️
Up to $80k Base + Super
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in business support ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's