An international brand, our client is a leading finance & technology company.
Known for low staff turnover with over 130 employees across Australia and New Zealand, with many employees staying for 10+ years with the company.
They are a market leader in this field with numerous solutions that can be upsold to a customer base of 500 active accounts with long-term relationships in place.
This position would be focused on their Financial Risk Management platform.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Face to face sales role which focused on client acquisition. A mixture of new business and Account Management, working with mid-market to enterprise business across all industries dealing with C-level.
- Incredible induction and training programme that lasts three months designed to turn you into a product expert.
- Work with larger businesses on large deals with longer sales cycle (6-12 months) where you will be meeting clients regularly and building relationships face to face.
Our client are open to candidates from all B2B industries such as IT, Recruitment, Financial Services, Transport, Advertising, Online Platforms or Insurance.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following criteria:
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B Sales
- This is an acquisition role so it is really important that you are energetic, professional, influential and determined.
Salary dependent on experience, Base is between $85-$100K + Super + Car or Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission $150K+
If you are interested in this role or similar roles, please Apply Now or contact Ben Stanley-Clarke on +61 422 684 291 / email@example.com for a confidential chat.