This progressive company, based in Sydney's northern suburbs, are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people.
Providing support to aged persons and people with disabilities, this organisation is passionate about helping their clients and have been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
They have great social activities every Friday and bigger team events every month, as well as good employee recognition!
As Roster Coordinator, you will be assisting with the coordination of the support staff care team across NSW and QLD to ensure suitable staff are appropriately matched to client needs.
You will be working closely with the Area Supervisors to be rostering 150+ staff, with your role being to interview support staff and allocate them appropriately to the right area, as well as to assist with the recruitment.
You will be responsible for ensuring all rostered shifts are covered, and will be the go to person for support staff to organise shifts and 'fill the gaps'.
You will be be communicating daily with families of clients as well as support stuff to coordinate a smooth running of the roster and will be ensuring continuous improvement of the roster database.
- Coordinating the Rostering of 150+ care staff across Sydney
- Assisting with last minute rostering, communicating with care staff to organise support
- Communicating with the Area Supervisors to gain a strong understanding of clients and different accommodations
- Interviewing care staff to pair them with the right clients
- Coordinating recruitment for carers, developing recruitment strategies for carers and working with external providers to source quality carers
- Providing mentorship and administration support to ensure accurate and timely documentation
- Liaising with clients and families of clients to coordinate support
- Creating & preparing availability reports using CRM & Ms Excel
- Previous experience in Aged Care/Disability/Community Care
- Rostering/Scheduling experience
- You will be a empathetic and great communicator and be able to understand client needs and match to the right care workers
- Experience with a Rostering System & skilled at database reporting
- You are highly organised & thrive in a fast pace
- You like to work hard but enjoy team comradery and have a sense of humour!
- Working in a fast moving start up environment excites you!
- Clinically doctor led organisation
- Work from home flexibility
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth!
- Ongoing training provided - on site Registered Training Organisation
- 10 minute walk from the train station
- Weekly social events & friendly team environment
- Employee recognition