This progressive company are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting older persons as well as people with a disability.
Clients are under direct supervision of one of the in-house Doctors, as well as the staff having access to quality training and a high level of support, with the CEO being a GP who still practices 2 days per week.
This exciting organisation has been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
They have great social activities every Friday and bigger team events every month, as well as good employee recognition!
As Roster Manager, you will oversee the coordination of the support staff care team across NSW and QLD to ensure suitable staff are appropriately matched to client needs.
You will be overseeing the Area Leaders, who will be rostering 150+ staff, with your role being to interview support staff and allocate them appropriately to the right area.
You will be responsible for ensuring all rostered shifts are covered, and will be the go to person for support staff to organise shifts and 'fill the gaps'.
You will be be communicating daily with families of clients as well as support stuff to coordinate a smooth running of the roster and will be ensuring continuous improvement of the roster database.
- Previous experience in Aged Care/Disability/Community Care
- Extensive rostering experience
- You will be an empathetic and great communicator and be able to understand client needs and match to the right care workers
- Experience with a Rostering System & skilled at database management and reporting
- Leading a team advantageous but not a must have
- Accurate data entry skills
- High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised
- Clinically led organisation
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth!
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training provided
- 10 minute walk from the train station
- Weekly social events
- Employee recognition