A family owned and operated business with a tight-knit team that continues to grow. Specialising in Luxury & Custom Home design and construction, this company takes pride on meeting their clients every need and expectation.
An opportunity for a Design Manager with experience in Residential to join this growing team & company. You will have a passion and curiosity for the buildability of a project that sees you asking all the right questions of consultants and stakeholders and ensuring uncompromising standards when it comes to the quality and efficiencies in the design of a project.
If you have a strong knowledge in residential projects and experience with CDC and DA submissions, we would love to have you on board.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing and overlooking all designs from concept to approvals
- Design consultations with current and potential clients
- Weekly updates to current and potential clients
- Design and documentation of residential projects
- Completion of construction drawings to satisfy DA and CDC requirements
- Preparing relevant documentation for DA and CDC applications
- Completion of CC applications
- Completing construction details
- Responding back to council requirements or requests
- Liaise with external consultants
- Liaise with councils
- In-house management of the design team
- Strong ARCHICAD skills are required
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 5 years as a Design Manager
- MUST HAVE previous CDC or DA submission experience
- MUST HAVE a strong understanding of the BCA (NCC) and the Australian Standards
- MUST HAVE hands on experience in design management
- High level of attention to detail and ability to take on tasks required
- Ability to meet client briefs
- Ability to manage our in-house design team