This progressive company, based in Sydney's northern suburbs, are founded by doctors, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting vulnerable people.
Providing support to aged persons and people with disabilities, this organisation is passionate about helping their clients and have been having a 50% growth year on year, with 150+ carers and rapidly growing!
They have great social activities every Friday and bigger team events every month, as well as good employee recognition!
As part of their training division, they run a Registered Training Organisation and provide Vocational Education and Training courses to students.
As Receptionist, you will be the front of house for this innovative NDIS service provider and will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, speaking to customers and carrying out administrative tasks.
A day in the life of the role:
- Be the first port of call for customers, partners & other stakeholders
- Answer incoming calls with strong professionalism & relay accurate information
- Transfer calls/pass on messages to correct people in the organisation
- Carry out exceptional face to face customer service
- Carry out day to day general administration including recording & reporting on activity & attendance
- Liaise with NDIA to assist support coordinators & plan managers
- Supervision of a junior administration assistant
- Previous experience as a receptionist/administration assistant
- Experience in a disability / aged care organisation with knowledge of NDIS
- You have great customer service skills
- You have excellent telephone manner & high level of communication skills including via email
- You are highly organised
- You have great data entry skills and are known to have great attention to detail!
- Proficient (intermediate to advanced level) in MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time-management skills
- You like to work hard but enjoy team comradery and have a sense of humour!
- Working in a fast moving start up environment excites you!
- Join this organisation at an exciting time of growth!
- Grow your career and take ownership of the front of house
- 10 minute walk from the train station / car parking
- Weekly social events & friendly team environment
- Employee recognition