One of Australia's leading banking & financial services companies is seeking an entry-level Business Administrator/Receptionist to join the team. This role offers excellent scope for you to display and enhance your current skills.
We are looking for an individual who has a positive 'Can Do' attitude, is friendly and attentive, efficient, and proactive at completing tasks and able to follow instructions.
This role will involve working in a team environment - liaising with clients, banks and other business partners providing a high level of service.
You will be answering phone calls and making appointments as part of their client review service. In time, there will be opportunity to grow into further roles with more responsibility.
Skills and experience:
Your main responsibilities will include;
- General administrative tasks.
- Data entry.
- Corresponding with 3rd parties.
- Collating external information into the database.
- Liasing and assisting senior management.
- Liasing with clients.
- This position is entry-level, so would suit a recent school graduate who is interested in acquiring skills in a business environment.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) with word processing experience.
- Speed and accuracy with typing and data input.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Friendly and confident interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- First-class communication and organizational skills.
If you would like to apply for this excellent opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org