The project is an important component of the NSW Government’s infrastructure strategy and will provide a great improvement for Sydney's roads.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Coordinator to join the Quality Team.
This role will be key to drive the implementation of project quality requirements to ensure that specified project quality outcomes can be achieved, and appropriate project delivery records are maintained
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the systems assurance process to meet the system quality and safety requirements operations
- Collection and and assessment of worklot compliance information
- Manage safety requirements and communicate to relevant parties
- Managing Non-Conformance and Audits including desktop and process control with IC and Transport
- Assessing As-built, Conformance and Testing Records
- Manage and monitor the Systems Assurance Program
- Manage/support the Independent Safety Assessor Notices
- Prepare and support inputs for NAC submissions
- Safety, Security and Cyber Hazard Log Management
- Manage and support the transfer of interfaces hazards and ADC’s
- Manage the safety aspects of design changes
- System Safety audit and inspection for procurement and construction
- Construction phase support for fire systems, tunnel ventilation test witnessing
- Civil Construction experience including relevant construction quality management experience
- Awareness of relevant Australian and International standards, both technical and those related to management systems
- Well-developed writing, communication, consultation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Solid relationship building skill
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel and MS word
- Able to demonstrate commitment to safety, teamwork and the ability to build strong relationships.
Duey.Kol@streamrecruitment.com.au / 0414 274 001