You will be working with the Site Management and Project Management and will be responsible for detail surveys, setting up site control and delivering survey calculations.
Types of Projects
We have multiple projects underway and more to commence soon. Operating within Sydney's booming Northwest & Southwest, Hunter and Illawarra region, these projects vary in size and complexity affording significant experience to the right candidate.
Your role will be working on projects in the Western Sydney & Parramatta area.
The following duties are anticipated from our successful applicant:
- Interpreting designs and then installing pegs to allow construction activities to take place.
- Set up DTM's to be uploaded into Trimble TCC to allow GPS machine guidance to be utilised on your projects.
- Checking all DTM's provided to ensure they match the contract drawings.
- Working as an integral team member to successfully deliver projects.
- Providing direction site personnel on how to interpret the design / survey pegs installed.
- Undertaking QA of works with As-built level checks.
- Using surveying programs including Trimble Business Centre and 12D.
- TAFE or University (Bachelor of Engineering or Surveying) qualification.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Trimble instruments.
- Commitment to health, safety, environment and quality policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft office suite. We are an Office 365 environment and use Salesforce for our CRM.
- Desire to be part of a "can do", vibrant and dynamic team.
- Pride yourself on providing a professional and timely service to meet deadlines.
Your success is our success: we invest in our people with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive team culture, as well as a fun and dynamic working environment with team events and a benefits program that looks after you.
We provide our people with the latest technology, tools, and equipment to perform your work productively and are passionate about giving back to our community through our charity partnerships.
How to Apply
If you are ready for the opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced environment apply now or send your CV to Duey.kol@Streamrecruitment.com.au