Development and construction company established to deliver innovative designs and quality projects in both residential & commercial sectors.
Multi award winning, Australian owned and operated business led by some of the construction industries most respected and influential. Our client currently runs over $800M in projects across NSW and they are now on the hunt for an experienced Project Manager to deliver after some further project wins.
They are committed to maintaining their reputation for excellence in building and know that their people are at the stem of their success.
As the successful candidate, you will have a sound working knowledge as a Project Manager and will initially be assigned to a $60M Mixed use development in Sutherland, however future projects will vary in value and sector across Sydney’s inner suburbs and south. Responsibilities include:
- Managing Site Managers and ensuring quality on each and every project
- Liaise and manage all people involved in the project including negotiation with contractors
- Inputting and updating cost control systems, budgets, forecast costs etc.
- Evaluating and implementing processes, margin and quality improvements wherever possible
- Assisting Estimators and participating in tender submissions
- Developing, maintaining and evaluating project programmes
Candidates minimum experience will include:
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- At least 6+ years’ experience in a project management role, preferably for a larger construction firm
- Experience working projects $30M +
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Salary on offer
Approx. $270K Package depending on experience.
If you are interested in this or comparable opportunities, please Apply Now or call Sam Madden on 0420 777 559 for a confidential chat.