✔️ Does a social, inclusive, collaborative and fun work culture resonate with you?
✔️ Would a professional and modern trust-based leadership style be something you seek from senior management?
If so, this could be the perfect next chapter in your career.
➡️ The company
If you like the sound of a social office with people who get together for drinks, lunches, ping pong and any other excuse they can muster, you’ll love this business!
Led by a humble and emotionally intelligent CEO, honesty and genuine care for people is something she believes in - and it’s these values which are important to sustaining a creative and dynamic work environment with happy and engaged team members.
30 people make up a dedicated team who work on education, commercial and industrial projects.
In 2022, the team will focus on diversifying their service offering to include residential and mixed-use development projects.
The business has gone from strength to strength over the last two years and continues to excel, creating an opportunity to expand and employ an operations team. This team will drive continuous improvement and operational efficiency for their clients as well as taking the team to a whole new level of great!
➡️ The roles
The following roles are being offered to form a new team within the company which will aim to synergise the technical design project teams as well as pipelines, client relationship management and quality management.
The application and interview process will commence for the following roles:
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager Team Leader.
➡️ About You
Your personality is everything! Your skillset is also important. Applicants with a civil, structural, architectural or construction management background are encouraged to apply. Essentially, you must possess knowledge and experience of working within the built environment.
- 5 or more years’ experience spent in the built environment space.
- Good understanding of construction techniques, principles and processes.
- Contract administration and site inspection experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly with engineers, architects and builders.
- Exposure to quality management systems.
Senior Project Manager
All of the above and:
- Superintendent experience and strong contract administration experience.
- Leadership or mentorship experience – not necessarily managing but experience in guiding juniors.
- Business development and/or assisting with proposals / pitching for jobs.
- Excellent ability to interface and communicate with clients.
- A good understanding of quality management systems.
Project Manager Team Leader
All of the above and:
- Experience directly managing a team and/or have had experience growing a team from the ground up.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com