This client is a leading company in rehabilitation of pipelines and wastewater management using innovative NO-DIG Trenchless Pipe Relining Technology to deliver projects.
This role requires expertise in:
- Project Management (Minimum 5 years)
- Qualified Civil/Mechanical Engineer, with around 3 years' civil experience.
- Previous experience within civil construction or trenchless industry highly desirable
- Previous experience in water and sewer infrastructure construction ideal.
- Previous experience in hydraulic services/ systems ideal
- Exceptional technical skill and problem-solving ability.
- High level of IT proficiency, computer literacy, MS Office Suite.
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Contract Management
- Management, coordination and delivery of projects on time, in full and on budget.
- Ability to read and understand engineering designs.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilisation of resources.
- Liaise with site personnel.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and manage client relationships.
- Prepare project updates and reporting for Management.
- Provide support to the Director and Operations Manager.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all projects including: design, contract conditions, construction methodology and resourcing, key deliverables, scope of work.
- Occasional travel around Regional SA to work on projects with the team.
- Job tracking of productivity
- Internal Audit
- Leadership and negotiation skills
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Career Progression
- Fantastic team and company culture
- Our core values are Honesty, Reliability, Competence and Respect.