This is a well-known Industrial builder that has grown quickly and become a reputable name when it comes to delivering complex projects.
They are winning continuous work after successful marquee projects across the Industrial sector.
Their capability is spread across a diverse portfolio of projects which includes Industrial, Hospitals, Education, Aged Care and Commercial but their Industrial side is booming.
- They a leader in speciality projects ranging from $50M - $350M including Hospitals, Education, Aged Care, Commercial and Industrial
- They run realistic programmes and work on realistic budgets! They don’t overplay their hand on projects so they don’t burn their staff out, and they have no need to work with below standard subbies and contractors.
- Ask any respectable contractor / subbies and the feedback will be their operation is run by experts and they want to work with them as their processes and systems are exceptional!
- They are known for giving opportunities for career progression, people stay with the business long-term and with their growing size it is easier to climb up the ranks.
Reporting to an Operations Manager who is highly respected in the industry, you will be required to work with a team with a proven track record of completing large projects valued in excess of $200M+.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or commensurate industry experience of 5 years minimum.
- 5+ years post graduate experience working on construction projects
- Open to all Project Managers that have a proven record with high level builders.
- Good work history / longevity with reputable construction firms