Our client is a specialist within the fit out and refurbishment sector across Commercial Workplace, Education, Childcare and Hospitality/Retail projects up to $10m in value.
You will be joining a business that prides themselves on being able to deliver high level projects for their clients and have built strong relationships resulting in repeat business and a great reputation with clients and subcontractors.
You will be part of an amazing culture with a company who celebrate their successes (company retreats, lunches, drinks etc) and you will be part of a strong and driven team who are collaborative and work towards the same goal.
The business has been operating for 10 years and have recently expanded into other states. You will be playing an integral role within an established business and be part of their continuous growth.
Looking for an experienced Project Manager who is self sufficient and can work autonomously. You will be entrusted to manage and deliver your projects for some of their main clients.
Duties will include:
- Managing projects from start to finish to ensure they are to plan
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Negotiation, construction methodologies, programming
- You will be given support across the project delivery from your Contract Administrators and Site Managers (each project gets a dedicated team)
- You will also have direct access to the leadership team so won't have to go through many levels to get answers
To Be Considered:
- A minimum of 3 + years experience as a Project Manager on Commercial fit out/refurbishment projects
- You must be able to work on fast paced projects and have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent Communication, time management and organisational skills
To find out more and to have a confidential chat please get in touch!
If you don't have an updated CV then no problem - happy to chat.
Phone: 0451 456 085