Our client is a highly recognised commercial and office fit-out specialist providing project management, construction and remediation services for a wide range of industries across Sydney.
Currently seeking an experienced Project Manager due to an employee moving overseas.
Established over 15 years ago with a reputation for innovation, delivering projects on time and to budget.
They have a diverse range of clients and projects however this particular role will be focused on commercial projects and airport works.
Extremely supportive team structure to ensure workload balanced and projects completed within companies’ expectations.
Example clients include ANZ, Macquarie Group, JLL, Lendlease, Westpac, Telstra, Westfield + many more.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be working across a mix of commercial fitout and refurbishments, responsible for managing the day to day duties as required to seamlessly run a project from initial brief through to handover.
- Managing, liaising and negotiating with all involved in the project from Site Managers to Contractors, ensuring efficiency, cost, and quality.
- Inputting and updating cost control systems, budgets, forecast costs etc.
- Evaluating and implementing processes, margin and quality improvements wherever possible.
- The efficient and effective management of the commercial and contractual activities on the project.
- Assisting Estimators and participating in tender submissions
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous Project Management experience in the Commercial Fitout space
- A tertiary qualification or trade in construction would be highly regarded
- Solid tenure with previous, reputable organisation
- Self-motivated personality and proven track record of meeting deadlines
- A fun and friendly demeaner and a co-operative team player attitude to suit the company culture
Salary on offer:
Remuneration will be commensurate with existing experience and skills - $100K - $120K + Super + Car Allowance
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most innovative and growing companies in the construction fitout space where you will be trained, challenged, and provided with a dynamic working environment with a competitive base salary & long-term career opportunity with an employer who encourages personal development and promotes from within.
If you are interested in this or comparable opportunities, please Apply Now or contact Sam Madden on firstname.lastname@example.org