Then look no further...
We are currently working exclusively with our client who is a specialist within the fit out and refurbishment sector across Commercial Workplace, Education, Childcare and Hospitality/Retail projects up to $10m in value.
They pride themselves on being able to deliver high level projects for their clients and have built strong relationships resulting in repeat business and a great reputation with clients and subcontractors.
They offer an amazing culture and celebrate their successes (company retreats, lunches, drinks etc) and you will be part of a strong and driven team who are collaborative and work towards the same goal.
They have been operating for 10 years and despite the pandemic/lockdown have recently opened up offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
As a growing business you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Looking for an experienced Project Manager who is self sufficient and can work autonomously. You will be entrusted to manage and deliver your projects for some of their main clients.
This role will also involve managing a team of CA/Project Coordinators and mentoring them across the project delivery.
Duties will include:
- Managing projects from start to finish to ensure they are to plan
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Negotiation, construction methodologies, programming
To Be Considered:
- Qualification or Degree in Project/Construction Management or related field
- A minimum of 5 + years experience as a Project Manager on Commercial fit out/refurbishment projects
- Excellent Communication, time management and organisational skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of project management principles
- Strong Pre-Construction experience including lead generation and cultivation, tendering, tender interviewing
To find out more and to have a confidential chat please get in touch!
Phone: 0451 456 085