With projects within the Sydney civil and remediation sector and this Tier 2 company is looking to appoint a full time Project Manager to join and lead one of our successful project teams.
The key objective of the Project Manager will be to lead the construction team, ensuring the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role in civil construction works
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or related area
- Road pavement construction to RMS specification and/or earthworks experience is advantageous
- A valid driver’s license
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office suite. Any experience in using Microsoft Project will be highly regarded but not necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with strong commercial skills
- A team-focus with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels including external consultants and clients
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability and confidence to work on your own initiative
- To develop the overall job schedule with project team, ensuring project milestone dates are met
- Forward planning for procurement of resources in advance of required time for job
- Ensure daily production work activities are kept in line with activity costs, or where different, understand why
- Ensure correct determination of construction methods and materials and quality standards
- Review and ensure drawing plans, construction methods and associated procedures have been drafted and interpreted correctly
- Lead project team in developing and implementing site safety manual
- Manage the site project and labour team
- Oversee delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Develop and review I.T.P.s and other Quality Assurance documentation
- Prepare monthly report for project, detailed cost plans, cost summaries for the project along with budgeting and forecasting costs to completion
- Carry out receipting through accounting software
- Contract Management
A multi-disciplined and full-service civil & environmental engineering contractor specialised in roads, bridges, pavements, bulk excavations, remediation and utilities. With a history of close to 50 years, we are proud of our culture, our commitment to safety and the service that we provide our clients. With offices in Sydney and Newcastle and a workforce in excess of 150, we pride ourselves on the technical capabilities of our experienced construction staff.
This company offers the opportunity to develop a career in a successful and growing civil infrastructure business that values diversity, inclusion, innovation, and personal growth across its workforce and retains the family first culture upon which the business was founded.
If you share these values and seek a rewarding and challenging career, apply now: Duey Kol 0405 402 424 / Duey.firstname.lastname@example.org