This company works in the Residential, Commercial, Health, Education, Industrial and Aged Care sectors.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating construction activities ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
- A tertiary qualification within construction or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications
- Strong relationship building, influencing and organisation skills, with an ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working on large complex projects desired
If this is the role for you please click apply or get in touch with: Alex Mitchell 0450544923 / email@example.com