With works due to start within weeks, this Joint Venture is looking for skilled Project Engineers to assist with the planning, procurement and delivery of Civil and Tunneling works.
About the role
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with the preparation of construction budgets and reports.
- Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects.
- Monitor and ensure project planning and related deliverables are completed within schedule and budget.
- Promote a positive culture regarding HSE, Environmental Management, Sustainability, People, Community and Quality.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, ideally within Civil Engineering.
- Proven experience working on Tier 1 projects, tunnelling and/or rail specific experience is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch:
Duey.Kol@streamrecruitment.com.au / 0414 274 001