This company works in the Residential, Commercial, Health, Education, Industrial and Aged Care sectors.
The company are renowned as excellent to work for and don't burn their staff out. They also offer very comprehensive benefits including access to gyms, option to purchase extra annual leave, flexible working, private healthcare, career program and health & wellbeing initiatives.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating construction activities ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
- A tertiary qualification within construction or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications
- Strong relationship building, influencing and organisation skills, with an ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working on large complex projects desired
If this is the role for you please click apply or get in touch with: Alex Mitchell 0450544923 / email@example.com