This business is an integrated network of highly collaborative and skilled engineers and was established in the early two-thousands. It has been operational for over 15 years and have a total of four offices, three in Queensland and one in Melbourne, and are also known to be a medium-sized civil & structural engineering design firm. They work on projects right across Australia and have a total of 38 passionate employees who work across their group network of offices.
This reputable consultancy has the capability to work across 4 main pillars – Buildings, Infrastructure, Environment and Renewables and within each of those project types have completed several high-value, complex projects.
Working out of the company’s Toowong office you’ll work extensively with the company’s cloud and server-based programs to manage data, you will help ensure the presentation of information to the companies’ clients and be required to monitor project reporting using both Power BI and Total Synergy.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, your role will also encompass:
- Managing Virus software.
- Responding and resolving all initial IT and ongoing issues.
- Directing and coordinating external IT server maintenance
- Purchasing new IT equipment.
- Liaising with internal teams to assist in project delivery.
- Assisting in preparing project proposals, sub-consultants agreements and finalise Quality System compliance.
You’ll be naturally hardworking and a committed person, who possesses good communication skills and capability to converse with an array of different people. Experience in the following will also be needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / I.T or similar.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Has used and created reports in a Management Information System package - Total Synergy experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of construction project accounting including variations, forecasting, project setup, financial reporting and quality system requirements.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org