They have been established for over 5 years and cover commercial, education, hospitality and childcare projects up to the value of $10m across Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
Our client offers a great culture and this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing team within a business that offers career development and progression.
As a Project Coordinator/CA you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the team to help deliver projects to a high standard
- Negotiating contract terms with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in drafting scope of works and procurement schedules
- Variations, Processing progress claims etc
- Contributing to tender submissions, attending site inspections and tender interviews
To be considered:
- Have a minimum of 3-5 + years post graduate experience in a CA/Project Coordinator role
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or a related discipline
- Experience working on fast paced Fit Out projects
- Have a mixture of on-site and office experience
- A strong level of ambition and motivation to succeed
- High attention to detail