They promote longevity and a fantastic culture and place a high emphasis on development and training for their employees.
Their reputation comes from successfully delivering high quality projects for their clients and has seen them won multiple awards.
Due to a strong pipeline of work they are looking for a Project Administrator/CA to join their Mechanical and Electrical business.
- Prepare and issue subcontractor agreements
- Preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Manage clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
- Letting and negotiation contracts
- Working closely with the Project Manager and other team member
To be considered:
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- 3+ years experience in a Project Administrator/CA role
- Proven experience of working in the Mechanical and/or Electrical sector
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Be client facing and well presented
- Have the ability to work autonomously and fast paced environment
To find out more please apply or get in touch with Alex Mitchell on 0450544923 / firstname.lastname@example.org