This progress-orientated & established NFP disability support organisation has been around for 70+ years, combining their deep knowledge of the sector with a progressive & 'think outside the box' approach, in order to put the lives of those living with a disability first and working everyday to help participants to reach their goals!
This is a well respected organisation with a strong presence throughout NSW.
Team & Culture
Join a dynamic organisation who celebrate differences and who value a team-orientated & progressive culture - work with the wider organisation instead of as a siloed team.
This organisation also make sure their employees are happy and have balance between work and personal life, valuing employee wellbeing.
- An example of this is the introduction of an On-Call team so that Practice Leaders don't work any on-call after hours work, leaving you to enjoy your personal free time.
As Practice Leader, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will be managing up to 25 Support Workers across two different sites.
You will be joining the organisation with a total of 800+ employees.
You will also have the support of the centralised Roster team to assist with rosters.
Due to an internal move, this Practice Leader role is now available in the Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire area.
Your role will involve managing 2 sites close to each other so you will be working close to home, and managing up to 25 support workers with up to 10 clients, dependent on level of needs.
Your role is pivotal in the organisation with the focus on 3 key areas:
- Health & Wellbeing of Clients
- Staff Management
- Financial/Funding Oversight of Client NDIS Budgets
You will be supporting participants at the accommodation sites to ensure their goals, health & wellbeing are the number 1 priority, managing support plans, managing different stakeholders such as families, assessing the right doctors/ allied health, ensuring meticulous management of medication, identifying any risks, reporting.
You will be responsible for the coaching, mentoring & supervision of up to 25 staff to make sure support workers are delivering an exceptional service - you will be using your great team motivation & management skills!
You will be managing the rostering of your team but will have the support from the centralised rostering team for hard to fill & last minute staff issues!
Although not directly managing client budgets, you will be making sure you are across this and processes are in place, documents are up to date and you will be mentoring your staff to write detailed progress notes.
Career Growth Opportunities
Join an organisation with amazing success stories with Operations Managers growing from Practice Leader roles.
Have access to ongoing training with a multitude of different training subjects as well as the freedom to ask your manager for any other extra training or courses you would like to upskill your knowledge with.
- Join an award winning organisation with long term retention and career growth success stories!
- Join a collaborative and team orientated organisation
- Work-life balance - no on-call work!
- Support of a centralised rostering team!
- Be in a crucially important role within the organisation
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Work close to home!
- Not for profit salary packaging - $15,000 tax free!
- You have operational experience in disability
- You have experience leading teams
- You have brilliant stakeholder management skills
- You are a collaborative & team-orientated person
- You are passionate about supporting people with a disability
0432327664 / email@example.com
If your resume isn't ready - please still apply or contact me!
We are recruiting for this role ASAP so don't delay!