- A supportive and flexible work environment in which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning, and development from internal and external providers, including development towards CPEng if not already acquired.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
➡️ The Role
Employed full-time from the company’s Parramatta-based office and reporting directly to the PT Divisional Manager, your role as a Post Tension Design Engineer will be to perform investigations, reporting, design of consultancy services for structural engineering projects with a focus on post-tensioning.
You will be working on a range of residential, commercial, and industrial projects with existing design engineers in the team.
Your role as Post Tension Design Engineer will include:
- Concept and detailed design of structural engineering projects.
- Undertake technical investigations and prepare reports on a range of design projects.
- Effectively liaise with Public Utilities and other authorities, user groups and councils.
- Project stakeholder management
- Supervision of Junior Engineering staff by checking work for accuracy and adequacy.
- Provide assistance to other engineering design staff.
➡️ The Candidate
As a natural, technically orientated, and design-centric person you will be driven by a strong set of principles and values. Your strong technical understanding, innovative and out-of-the-box thinking relating to solutions and designs will allow you to be instrumental in meeting and exceeding client expectations and project outcomes.
➡️ The Company
Specialists in civil, structural, and building services engineering design across New South Wales, Queensland, and Victoria, and operating in Western Sydney, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives. The business also has post-tension, pre-tensioning, and temporary works components interwoven into its core services.
From a project perspective, the business operates within the built environment, namely commercial, industrial, and residential sectors, functioning primarily in the private sector space.
Comprising of over 50 employees in a clean and bright office space with good amenities close by (shops, cafes, and the like), it is located within a 5-minute walk to a major train station. The company is proud to operate an inclusive and diverse culture with a healthy mix of genders, ethnicities, and beliefs. Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
- An Engineers Australia accredited four-year Civil/Structural Engineering qualification or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in structural engineering consultancy.
- Eligibility of Registration on the National Engineers Register (N.E.R.).
- Proficiency in PT structural design programs including RAPT; RAM Concepts; Knowledge in AutoCAD.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org