This multi-state company is known within the community for their high level of care and a great work place reputation.
Owned by a Clinical Manager, they are committed to helping people stay in their own homes and have been around for long enough to have solid processes in place, whilst remaining small enough to be personal.
In this varied role, you’ll spend your time on the road completing your scheduled visits, interacting one-on-one with clients and their loved ones within their homes completing activities that include:
- Outings, activities, errands
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Personal care requirements like showering, grooming, or getting ready for the day
- Light household cleaning and domestic assistance
- Certificate III or higher in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability Support or equivalent
- Satisfactory Australian National Police check
- Current or willing to obtain a First Aid and CPR certificates
- Australian Drivers licence and own car