Privately owned commercial construction company with many years of design, construction, project management and engineering experience.
They have successfully delivered many diverse projects, in a broad range of industry sectors and competes in the Tier 2 Contractor space.
They are looking for a People and Culture Manager to join their team.
This role is responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting the company in building manager capabilities including coaching, giving advice and supporting company initiatives and projects;
- Recruitment needs across the business;
- Ensure compliance with the Fair Work Act and all Australian employment related legislation;
- Leading, developing and managing all aspects of the HR Function in-line with our core values and business objectives;
- Develop and maintain HR Policies for the Company;
- Strategic resource planning across the business.
- Drive People Development initiatives and facilitating training at all levels;
Your knowledge of Australian Industrial Legislation such as the Employment Act, Modern Awards and Work Health and Safety standards will also be essential to your success.
If you are passionate about people and looking for a role where you can make a difference, this role may be perfect for you!
Please get in touch with any questions: Alex Mitchell 0450544923 / firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click apply!