Located in the CBD, this awesome growing SaaS platform is a rapidly growing global business, providing a highly rated e-commerce service software solution to scale businesses. The small & successful team in Australia is undergoing rapid expansion, and is looking for an APAC Partnerships Manager to join the team at this exciting growth stage. The culture is friendly, innovative and high performing, with full working from home flexibility.
What they do?
They provide an E-Commerce SaaS platform that helps small, medium and large businesses streamline the end-to-end shipping and logistics of their retail and online marketplaces in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible. They have a huge network and have partnered with some of the world’s leading shipping and logistics companies!
What will you be doing?
As Partnerships Manager you will directly build, develop and manage new and current partners locally and globally across e-commerce agencies, platforms, online selling channels and ERP platforms. Within this exciting role, you will be responsible for offline and online engagement and management of regional located partners & media agencies to maximise brand awareness, business referrals and revenue.
The role has various deliverables including to develop and implement the structure for E-commerce partnerships to operate within the business, to actively identify and establish commercial relationships with current and new partners within the E-commerce space and to be communicating regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders as the go to point of contact. Your passion for growing & retaining customers will generate referrals and revenue using a collaborative partnership approach.
You will work closely with your internal and your partner’s sales and marketing departments as well as media agencies to create alliances which ultimately deliver value to potential customers. You will have the opportunity to apply your creativity, innovation and natural relationship management skills to create strong partnerships using content sharing, process development, industry events, & webinars, partner staff engagement and any other appropriate channels.
Previous exposure to e-commerce/tech & agency experience would be a strong advantage. You must have successful track record of relationship management and partner engagement.
- First-hand experience of partnership management - building new partnerships and developing and managing current partnerships
- Experience in the E Commerce market, or B2B Tech industry
- Strategic business thinker balanced with energy, drive, passion and the charisma to succeed
- Excellent business development ability with a keen eye on marketing strategy and customer journey
- Ability to create and deliver effective proposals, plans and methodologies and deliver these with partners
- Proven ability to work across disciplines and business units in a cohesive manner
- Experience and ability to manage multiple relationships simultaneously
- Strong organisational, project management and technical capability within partnership programs
- Effective at building relationships and creating influence over the phone, face to face, through networking and social media
- Creative, high performing and a good sense of humour!
Paying up to $130K+ Super + excellent company bonus and perks.
- Travel opportunities in Australia & globally (when we can!)
- Strong, honest & fun team environment
- Innovative start up culture
- Modern office environment - stand up desks, flex holidays
- Ongoing training & coaching
If you are interested in this role or similar roles, please apply or reach out to email@example.com
Please visit our website www.streamrecruitment.com.au or give us a LinkedIn follow for more updates!