This growing & sustainable facilities services business is a leader in their field, employing over 3000 employees nationwide and servicing over 5 million square metres of commercial businesses around Australia.
With a reputation for long term retention, this business rewards employees for their hard work, and family run, offers a friendly & supportive work environment where you will be a part of a transparent culture.
Delivering quality commercial cleaning to the top corporates, this company takes over 50% of the market share in some states and are looking for someone to expand the market in Perth.
Reporting to the National GM, as Operations Manager, you will head up the Perth region and will be responsible for the day to day running as well as the business development of the Perth region.
Managing a team of 2 Executive Managers, you will be responsible for ensuring multi-site environments are running smoothly, indirectly managing 150+ staff on the field.
You will be solution focussed and will be able to understand and resolve challenges with a strategic mindset.
A natural relationship builder, you will be harnessing current customer relationships & closing opportunities as well as creating pipelines, hunting and & identifying new business that can add value & maintaining strong & long-standing relationships.
You will have a good understanding of financials & will be managing costs, pricing & customer profitability to ensure excellent customer service, with the best commercial value.
- You are excited about being a part of business growth!
- You are experienced in business development & are a natural relationship builder, as well as have the ability to identify & win new business
- You have experience managing diverse teams across multi-sites
- You understand the commercials in costs, pricing & customer profitability
- You are a problem-solver & people come to you to resolve issues
- You are experienced in the facilities management / commercial cleaning industry
- Family run & friendly organisation, supportive & inclusive environment
- Bonus structure $$ included based on KPI's + car allowance of $15000
- Autonomous role
- A professional and safe working environment
- Sustainable & covid proof industry!
- Join a company that invest in employees and their longevity in the business
If you would like to find out more, please apply now or contact Becky on 0432327664/ firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please visit our website www.streamrecruitment.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn for more updates