This fantastic NFP organisation is a well respected NDIS provider in the sector, supporting over 13000 people with a disability, their families & carers across Australia.
As well as working in a extremely supportive and vibrant team, you will be working in an autonomous role, and will have full flexibility to WFH when needed.
You will be providing assessments and treatments to clients across a range of ages including to children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities (i.e. physical, intellectual, autism spectrum disorder, global developmental delay), working with clients and their families to identify strengths, skills and goals.
You will be able to deliver therapy in a variety of environments across clinics, schools, group homes, homes as well as via telehealth.
- You are an AHPRA qualified Occupational Therapist who is looking to work for a meaningful organisation
- You ideally have disability experience or are a graduate looking to get your foot in to the door of an amazing disability organisation
- You have excellent report writing & time management skills
- You are able to work autonomously but enjoy being a part of a team!
- An understanding of the NDIS
- Excellent remuneration plus not for profit salary packaging!
- Clinical supervision & support
- Available vehicles as part of a novated lease
- World class training opportunities including 2 weeks paid professional development allowance
- Flexible hours and working from home options
- Laptop, phone and tablet to assist with client administration
- Sponsorship opportunities for the right candidate!
- Relocation package opportunities for the right candidate!
- Employee benefits such as discounted gym, health fund, entertainment cards etc
If you would like to make your next step in your career in to one of the best NFP providers in Australia please apply now! We are interviewing for this role now!
Please contact email@example.com or call on 0432327664 for more information.