A progressive and rapidly growing Disability Service Provider, this organisation has doubled their growth year on year.
Using a unique participant-driven model, you will be supporting and empowering people with a disability to gain full control of their own service.
With leading research behind this unique person-centered plan & having just signed a community partnership with the Centre of Disability Studies at Sydney University, this organisation truly has people with a disability at the heart of their approach.
- Full time work from home and work autonomously
- Join an organisation who has doubled in growth year on year
- Unique research backed model where participants are in the drivers seat
In this varied position, you will be managing the Operations for half of NSW, alongside another NSW Operations Manager, carrying out the end-to-end service provision for the state including:
- Overseeing participant & family management - supporting families to navigate the NDIS processes to enable full participant owned service
- Write up Plan Review Reports, SIL quotes, compile incident reports and Change of Circumstances
- Work with participants to ensure records are compliant and assist participants to manage a wide range of business, Award, HR issues
- Overseeing business development of new participants & revenue from networking to further grow the organisation
- Strong budget management and finance responsibilities - helping participants & families to manage & navigate NDIS packages
- Strategy and business planning - run your own area with support of Director
You will be joining a small team of 10 passionate employees, with 81+ & growing participants in Australia. With the NSW region growing fast, you will be managing half of the participants in NSW alongside another NSW Operations Manager.
You thrive in a role with variety and are passionate about working with a person-centered approach.
- Strong operational experience
- Extensive NDIS experience & experience working within disability
- Experience being an owner/manager of a small business set-up is a bonus!
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving
- Degree qualified / MBA looked upon favorably
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is please apply now or contact Becky asap at email@example.com / 0432327664