Located in the CBD, this awesome growing SaaS platform is a rapidly growing global business, providing a highly rated e-commerce service software solution to scale businesses. The small & successful team in Australia is undergoing rapid expansion, and is looking for an Inbound Sales Specialist to join the team at this exciting growth stage. The culture is friendly, innovative and high performing, with full working from home flexibility.
What do they do?
They provide an E-Commerce SaaS platform that helps small, medium and large businesses streamline the end-to-end e-commerce cycle through retail and online marketplaces in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible. They have a huge network and have partnered with some of the world’s leading companies! Their high performing team has won an array of awards including Top 20 most innovative tech companies by the Innovation Exchange and a Rising Startup by Techweek 100!
- World class training, development and mentoring where you will be guided to success
- $70k-$80k + Super + Bonus
- 9am-5.30pm, weekly paid lunches, stunning co-working space offices
- 4.8 Glassdoor rating
- Break into the tech space
As an Trial Account Manager you will be managing inbound leads from trial period customers, reaching out with rapid response to ensure a smooth customer experience and manage the on-boarding of clients to buy the service, converting sales from inbound leads of people signing up to a trial period!
You will be the client’s first point of contact and are responsible for the training and activation of new accounts!
You will be turning trial users into subscribers and will be a customer advocate, communicating regularly and proactively with your customers and the internal team!
You will be sharp and be able to wear many hats, speaking to businesses from all industries and showing product value.
- Contacting customers through inbound leads to promote benefits, technology, and services
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
- Monitoring account-level reports
- Advocating internally for clients
- Attending events, trade shows, etc
- At least 1 year's experience in a client-facing role (ideally tech!)
- You love interacting with customers and solving problems!
- Proactive, well-organised, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously and handle multiple industries!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Passion for tech/e-commerce!
Excellent company bonus and perks.
- Travel opportunities in Australia & globally (when we can!)
- Strong, honest & fun team environment
- Innovative start up culture
- Modern office environment - stand up desks, flex holidays
- Ongoing training & coaching