Our client is an established Australian Construction company who have been successfully delivering projects across the New Build and Fit Out/Refurbishment space for over 30 years, having won multiple awards.
They cover various sectors including Commercial, Health/Aged care, Industrial and Education in the values of $100k- $50m.
They are a fantastic business with an experienced team who are committed to delivering projects on time and to budget for their clients. They promote strong staff retention and provide personal and professional development for their employees.
They are currently looking to bring on a mid/senior level Estimator to join their team.
In this role you will be working as part of the Estimating team of 3 and duties will include:
- Assisting in tender submissions
- Attending tender interview meetings
- Review tender documentation
- Preparing methodologies and programmes for submissions
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the key stakeholders, subcontractors and suppliers
- Obtaining and comparing quotations
- Negotiating prices/costs
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Proven experience working on Commercial fit out, refurbishment and construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven commitment and tenure is a must
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Be able to work autonomously
For more information please apply or email you CV to Izzy Ringhofer at Izzy.firstname.lastname@example.org/0451 456 085