Our client is a highly respected consulting engineering practice formed 26 years ago, specialising in energy efficient and sensibly designed building services solutions.
With offices in QLD and NSW their services cover mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, fire, lighting, communication, vertical transportation & sustainability.
Through their long-standing experience, best in industry professionals and flawless systems, they have continued to develop strong relationships with clients and partnerships alike which has allowed them to grow as a business year on year.
Operating on a national scale, dealing with architects and property groups, 9/10 of their projects are repeat clients which is a true testament to their work, capabilities and service.
Due to a growing work load, they’ve established a requirement for a MEP Revit Modeller to work collaboratively with the services team – mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and fire engineers for the production of 3D modelling and documentation across MEP services and aligned to the projects mentioned above.
As a Building Services Revit MEP Drafter, you must possess:
- 3+ years of experience working with Revit MEP
- Ideally (but not essential) and full breadth of services experience and understanding – mechanical, electrical, fire and hydraulic.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
What’s on offer:
- Office next door to train station and bus connections.
- Modern, light and airy office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this or comparable opportunities, please Apply Now or contact Sam Madden on 0420 777 559 or email@example.com