Operating out of the Central Coast, this is a family-run business that specialises in HVAC building services across New South Wales and Victoria. They are known by their client base for being a powerhouse of innovation, specialising in solving complex technical project problems across multiple sectors.
Their team currently comprises of 9 employees & they boast an open-minded team culture. They have a clean & bright office space, located near to local amenities such as shops & cafes, and they are within a 10-minute drive to the beautiful beaches around Gosford. Inclusiveness is engrained into their working culture, encouraging solid communication across their divisions to further strengthen their team. They offer full flexibility, allowing remote working.
The business operates in both ‘Greenfield’ and ‘Brownfield’ projects and today, the have become recognized as an industry leading, specialist engineering consultancy; who provide comprehensive services for hospitals and healthcare, industrial and manufacturing facilities, infrastructure, and waste and water to name a few.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
The business has a solid pipeline of work thanks to doing better than anticipated since the beginning of the Covid pandemic. Due to an abundance of projects in the Hospitals & Healthcare sector, they are looking to further grow their engineering team and are now looking to employ a Mechanical Engineer.
In this role, you will have to be of a flexible nature as the role will be split between technical design work, project management & site visits. Many of their projects are located in regional NSW, so travel would make up part of your role. On site visits, you would be required to carry out assessments, reports, requests for information and to interface with clients, contractors and trades regularly. From a design standpoint, you will be managing projects under the direction of the senior engineers, ensuring the quality of design, and delivered in a timely manner.
⭐️ The Candidate ⭐️
You will be an intermediate Mechanical Engineer who has experience in the design of HVAC systems across building developments. A technically minded, passionate, and professional engineer having had the experience in the above areas would be perfect. Excellent communication skills also form an integral part of the required experience, both written and verbal, with clients and team members.
Due to the nature of this role, experience and additional qualifications in Hydraulic Engineering would be desirable, however, not essential.
⭐️ What’s In It For You? ⭐️
- Expenses paid travel to locations in regional NSW.
- Flexibility; able to combine in-house design work with site visits & inspections.
- Chance to progress into a Senior position further down the track through in-house mentoring.
- Vibrant, clean and modern office premise.
- Well-established client base with a strong pipeline.
⚡️ Requirements ⚡️
- 3-5+ years of experience having worked ideally on building services projects in Australia; although, other states & countries will also be considered.
- Experience working on projects under section J compliance.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering (Hydraulic Engineering qualifications as an addition would be desirable, however, not essential).
- Ability to use modelling software –REVIT and SolidWorks software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- An ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative.
- Strong affinity to working close with a small team.
- Able to travel between Gosford area, Greater Sydney & Regional NSW sites.
- Confident and professional when facing clients.
⭐️ Salary ⭐️
$80,000-100,000 + Super.
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org