If you’re a Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of design experience in Australia and possess good, clear communication skills, and are open to looking at new roles with a medium-sized, national company then this could be for you.
In summary, this business would offer you:
- The opportunity to work on medium to large scale, multilevel buildings across both the private and public sectors.
- A relaxed, easy-going, and social culture.
- A generous salary package of up to $110k
➡️ The Company
As building services specialists, this 30-year-old business operates across Mechanical, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulic, Vertical Transport, Acoustics & Audio Visual, and ESD. The company is recognised for many ground-breaking building services solutions particularly in ecologically sustainable development, Building Information Modelling, and computational fluid dynamics modelling and simulation.
From a project perspective, the business has recently won a major hospital project and has tenders in for a major transport infrastructure project. Typically, the company operates within commercial, mixed-use, residential, health/pharma, aged care, education, retail and industrial.
They promote a happy healthy office culture and have over 120 employees geographically spread across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth. The offices are all located within CBD locations, and all are situated in clean and new office space with good amenities close by - shops, cafes, and various transport connections and hubs.
The company is proud to operate an inclusive and diverse culture with a healthy mix of genders, ethnicities, and beliefs. Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
➡️ The Role
The business has experienced a healthy previous two quarters and as a result, has achieved a solid pipeline of work. As such, they are excited to be further growing their engineering team and are seeking the skillset of an intermediate-level Mechanical Engineer.
Your role will be design orientated, managing projects under the direction of a senior engineer, ensuring the quality of design, and delivered in a timely manner. Visiting the site and conducting inspections and following up with detailed report writing may also form part of your role.
Additionally, coordination and interfacing between internal teams and external stakeholders may also form part of your position.
➡️ The Candidate
For this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering HVAC design systems across building developments.
- A technically minded, passionate, and professional engineer having had experience in building services HVAC design across multilevel buildings will be perfect for a large part of the role.
- Good, clear verbal communication skills together with proven written abilities form an integral part of the required experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com