This company is a rapidly growing global company, providing a highly rated e-commerce service software solution to large & small scale businesses. The small team in Australia is undergoing rapid expansion, and is looking for a Marketing all rounder to join the team at this exciting growth stage . The culture is friendly, innovative and high performing, with full working from home flexibility.
In this role you will be the go to person, using your in depth knowledge of the E-Commerce market to manage the strategy for the Australian field marketing across varied channels including partner marketing, events, performance marketing, content and web design.
With support from the hands on marketing teams, you will be educating the international team on what is hot in Australia and have the autonomy to influence & implement.
You will be a 'do'er' and enjoy being busy in a varied & fast paced environment, with partner marketing events, building out campaigns, writing emails & landing pages, creating engaging blog copy & building presentations for webinars, reporting on statistics and being able to understand and work with data.
You will ideally have a network and bring your relationships forward as well as generating leads, working closely with the sales team.
- Strong marketing experience, previously at a SaaS business
- Ability to work autonomously & drive strategy
- Experiential marketing know-how
- Hands on experience across the spectrum of marketing including different forms of media & creative
- Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Travel opportunities (when we can!)
- Full flexible working environment
- Autonomous role
- Competitive salary & benefits!