- Global software company, headquartered in New York, with offices all across America, Europe and Asia Pacific, offering a Cloud SaaS platform that is unprecedented in their field and holds a number one market share position.
- This global tech company is looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for Australia and New Zealand marketing strategies, and will be reporting to the APAC Marketing Manager.
- This is a hands on role, working alongside the sales team to create opportunities and attracting leads by creating brand experiences, hosting events, developing demand and lead generation programs, creating strong brand awareness strategies, and partnering with sales to build pipeline.
- The Sydney team is made up of young and dynamic professionals and they have consistently been recognised as one of the top performing offices across the business globally and they require someone who shares their passion for success.
- Plan, develop and implement events (mix of own, sponsored and partner events) that drives demand generation, develops existing client relationships and increases brand awareness.
- Work with the internal team and other marketing managers across APAC to develop direct mail campaigns and social campaigns to grow the brand.
- Track, analyse and report on lead progression and business outcomes.
- Assist the sales team where required by supporting day-to-day program management and coordination with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- B.A. or B.S. in business, communication, or marketing preferred.
- Between 4-8 years experience within marketing and or events. Sales experience also highly regarded.
- Experience or a keen interest in Financial Services and/or Technology – SaaS.
- Must be a highly outgoing, intelligent and professional individual with a strong team player attitude.
Remuneration & Perks
- $80K – $95K + Super
- Entitlements including 25 days paid holiday leave
- Private healthcare including dental covered
- Office with harbour views, pool table and bar fridge
- Travel opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
If you're passionate, mission-driven, and events and campaign obsessed, please apply now. We look forward to speaking to you.