My client is an established Head Contractor with focus on Government, Commercial and Retail Construction. They recognise the importance of communication and consultation in delivering a successful project and have designed and implemented a system around our core values of teamwork, transparency and innovation.
Due to major growth they are looking for a Leading Hand to join the team. The leading hand will work with site managers to support HSEQ, trades and business logistics across multiple projects. The role will provide opportunities for site supervision and ultimately site management.
- Oversee the implementation of all site safety, ensuring all procedures are monitored according to the Project Safety Management Plan.
- Drive the project
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction programme, ensuring all trades are coordinating effectively.
- Oversee the quality of trade works, ensuring the companies standard is achieved in all cases.
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project, ensuring all relevant documentation is accurately completed and provided to the Project Manager.
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project as directed by the Site Manager, ensuring the project meets the required commercial performance.
- Demonstrated experience in Construction – Defence experience highly regarded.
- A passion for construction and are hardworking, reliable.
- A strong ability work as a part of a diverse and multicultural team.
- Ability to follow company procedures in relation to documentation and compliance with all HSEQ requirements.
- Current Drivers License.
- All tickets/trade licenses and current competencies are highly desirable.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
If this role is for you then please apply. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450 446 558