After a new business partner / director has come on board, a huge amount of investment into Systems/processes and the hiring of some of the signage and print industries most well-known / key people, our client is in an exciting time of growth, and is looking to appoint a pre-press manager.
Based in South Sydney, our client provides Signage, large format and digital print to an impressive portfolio of household name brands.
They are a small intimate business with less than 15 employees but punch well above their weight when you consider the projects and clients they manage.
With 3 in house printing machines, they are looking for an experienced Production Manager to step into the business and lead the production team.
Reporting to the Director and managing a small team of 2 in production, you will be responsible for the large format print department, ensuring jobs are completed on time, and meet the company quality standards, as well as:
- Preparing/manipulating artwork files ready for print
- Operating the printers - 3 machines
- Managing workflow and jobs schedule
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
- Managing stock requirements
- Managing the team
- Previous experience in large format print and ideally pre-press processes
- Knowledge/basic experience of Adobe Suite
- Ideally, experience using Rip software such as Onyx, Caldera & Fiery XF, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience and knowledge in a variety of manufactured signage & printing processes
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A 'can do' attitude, good problem solving and a close attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and keen to be part of a success-driven company
Salary Package Negotiable - Approx. $65K - $80K + Super
If you are looking for a unique opportunity within a growing team, are enthusiastic and willing to make the role your own, apply now or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org