- A remuneration package of up to $120k.
- South Brisbane/North Gold Coast office - perfect for anyone who does not fancy CBD travel.
- Free onsite staff parking with plenty of spaces available.
- Spacious office space that is bright, light, clean, and fresh.
- Fantastic kitchen amenities including a free barista-style coffee machine and a large breakout area.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
- Friday afternoon drinks with half-year team day outs and events.
➡️ The Company
This an established, family-owned business that was formed to provide its valued clients with a one-stop-shop, full-service package. They have been established since the early two-thousands and have experienced steady and conservative growth over the last 14 years.
The business maintains a steady headcount of around 25 within their close-knit and social, dynamic team. They are run by a well-known, highly respected Managing Director who over the years has earned many loyal and satisfied clients, resulting in profitable, solid business.
This a business that offers their clients a full turnkey operation which consists of everything from Environmental, Survey Services, GIS, Spatial Analysis to Civil Engineering and Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. From a development perspective, they are specialists in resource projects, residential subdivisions, major commercial and industrial developments, agricultural operations and infrastructure-related projects, and civil engineering.
➡️ The Role
The focus of the position will be leading design in an autonomous, independent fashion. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in delivering projects for the company’s local council infrastructure clients.
Your role as a Landscape Architect within this company will be a standalone position. The overall team size is around 25, so you will be far from on your own in the grand scheme of things, however, you should expect from a landscape architecture perspective to be working independently.
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications.
- Local government experience; Brisbane City Council, Gold Coast City Council
- Minimum two years experience.
- Excellent Skills in AutoCAD.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe software including Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated ability in project management, including recent experience in managing project loads.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org