An international brand, our client is a leading finance & technology company.
Known for low staff turnover with over 130 employees across Australia and New Zealand, many employees stay 10+ years with the company.
They are a market leader in the field with numerous solutions that can be upsold to a customer base of 500 active accounts with long-term relationships in place.
They have an incredible induction and training programme that lasts three months, designed to turn you into a product expert.
This position would be focused on their Financial Risk Management platform.
- Account Management of mid-market to enterprise level accounts across all industries, dealing with C-level.
- Upselling and renewing accounts – numerous solutions are on offer to keep existing clients engaged long-term.
- Face-to-face & over the phone account management; you will be meeting clients regularly and strong, long-term relationships face to face.
Our client is open to candidates from industries such as IT, Recruitment, Financial Services, Transport, Advertising, Online Platforms or Insurance.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience in Key Account Management.
- This is client facing role, so it is important that you are energetic, professional, influential and possess excellent communication.
Salary dependent on experience, Base is between $80-$90K + Super + Car or Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission
If you are interested in this role or similar roles, please Apply Now or contact Ben on +61 422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.