- Chance to be trained and developed into a insurance professional in a high-growth industry
- Excellent bonus structure – earn based on your portfolio’s performance
- $80-85k base + Super, Comms & Car Allowance
- Well-established brand name within this particular area of Commercial Insurance
- Ongoing training opportunities to develop and improve your current skillset / move into senior roles
Specialists in Commercial Insurance, this is a business with over 50 years of history that has gone from strength to strength in recent years, growing to become the leader in Trade Credit Insurance services in the ANZ region, offering a multitude of different solutions.
They boast a strong brand name and have office locations in every major Australian city, employing over 200 members of staff, with extremely high staff retention rates.
Their Brisbane location is in the heart of the CBD, offering brand new modern facilities which are close to local amenities, public transport and points of interest.
Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work, and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
The business was largely unaffected by Covid19, and in fact, saw strong growth in demand of their services as businesses in all industries looked to review & bolster their commercial insurance policies, particularly in Trade Credit Insurance.
As a result of this growth & demand, they are now looking to employ an Account Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will have the responsibility of nurturing and growing a portfolio of accounts. The portfolio is made up of an array of small-enterprise level businesses in a multitude of different industries, and you will service them both on the phone and in person.
You will be an experienced account manager that has a background of managing accounts in a B2B environment. Having a strong customer service skillset is essential, as you will be meeting many of the accounts in a face to face environment, with a view of bolstering the relationship further.
Excellent communication & polished presentation is a must.
They have a very strong training program, so industry experience isn’t essential, however, account management experience is.
- 3+ years’ in a B2B account management role in any industry.
- Excellent communication, both verbally and written.
- Polished appearance.
- Drivers license (essential).
- Ability to work autonomously & use your own initiative.
$80-85k + Super, Car Allowance & Commission
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in sales ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com