Junior Estimator - Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Junior Estimator - Commercial Construction|
|Salary:||Up to $120k package|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2022 14:36|
Our areas of specialisation are Commercial, Government, Heritage, Education and Prestige Residential.
Firmly establishing themselves as market leaders, and in line with our continued growth, they are now seeking applications from junior and intermediate estimators across the construction industry.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on their key projects across Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and professional company that continues to grow.
To be successful in this position, you must be responsible for:
• Initial assessment of incoming tender documents and estimating on selected projects with varying values
• Pricing projects using first estimating principals
• Assisting with preparing and submitting tenders
• Preparing and submitting Expressions of Interest and relevant proposals
• Obtaining quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities/cost plan for internal review
Key Requirements for the role include:
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in an estimating role
• Confidence in summarising drawings
• Ability to meet deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Liaising with subcontractors to attaining accurate pricing
• Methodical Bills of Quantities
• Sound building and construction industry knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this is the role for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450544923
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's