Global Software Company | Cloud Service Platform | Career Progression | IT Software | Young & Dynamic Team | Travel Opportunities | Sales | SaaS
Global software company, headquartered in New York, with offices all across America, Europe and Asia Pacific, offering a Cloud SaaS platform that is unprecedented in their field and holds a number one market share position.
The Sydney team is made up of young and dynamic professionals and they have consistently been recognised as one of the top performing offices across the business globally, who are now continuing to expand the team.
We are seeking a high energy, motivated Sales Representative to join in the expansion of their market share. Your responsibilities will cover the whole sales cycle from prospecting/lead generation right through presenting, closing and ongoing client management.
A big part of the sales process is being out in the field taking clients for lunches/drinks and hosting regular events so a sociable personality is essential.
1 month training which includes a 1-week expenses paid trip to head offices in New York.
Annual company sales “kick off” where you will be flown to a US destination such as Las Vegas for a week.
Occasional travel will be required across Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- 12 to 24 months general business experience.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Demonstrates personal confidence and resilience.
- Passion and desire to build a career in sales.
- Solid skills with MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel
- Familiar with up to date prospecting and research techniques.
- Some experience in conducting prospecting (cold calls) and research calls.
- Good levels of responsiveness and customer awareness.
- Good personal organization and discipline. Good follow through.
- Can manage a basic data base.
- Quick learner and demonstrates willingness to learn from others.
- Can articulate ideas and arguments clearly and concisely. Able to communicate clearly.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most innovative companies in the IT Industry space where you will be trained, challenged, and provided with a dynamic working environment with a competitive base salary & long-term career opportunity with an employer who encourages personal development and promotes from within.
Apply Now or direct your questions to email@example.com