Our client is a global company and a market leader in providing Financial Solutions and Services for corporates and mid-to-large enterprise organisations. They provide a unique software / online platform that can be utilised by SME's and Enterprises across all industries.
What is in it for you?
- PRODUCT - The FinTech software solution is award-winning and user-friendly, which enables business improvement.
- CULTURE- Modern-styled offices, the company has very low staff turnover and if you are looking for a culture where you want to get rewarded for working hard, look no further as our client are looking for likeminded individuals.
- FAST GROWING- Currently experiencing growth in their Sydney office, there is huge investment in training and development to help you grow within the company. You will experience progression opportunities as the company grows!
POSITION -Customer Service Representative/Team Leader
What are the elements of this role?
- Customer Service Escalations and Complaints- You will be in charge of handling escalated complaints that your team members will pass on to you.
- Inbound Sales- You will also be hands on with customers who submit enquiries about the software online and follow up on those leads, offering strong customer service and closing your own customers.
- Supporting, mentoring, coaching and training your team.
- Career Development - In the meantime you will be groomed to take on a more senior role as team leader within 12 months!
Salary: $75k-$80k + Super + Bonus of up to $10k.
The hours are Monday- Friday between 9am-5.30pm.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Strong experience in customer service role
- Experience leading or mentoring a team is advantageous.
- Experience handling complaints and escalations.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in sales or cross selling and upselling is advantageous.
- The ability to think on their feet and solve problems
- A friendly and likeable personality!
Please apply online or you can send your cv to email@example.com