This progress-orientated & established aged care provider, with 20 years of delivering support to their clients, delivers home care packages & private services to 1800+ aged persons to help them stay in their homes and keep their independence.
This organisation is growing & loves people who want to challenge themselves & grow!
Based in Sydney's inner west, you will be offered working from home flexibility, as well as flexibility to choose your working hours between an early, mid or late shift.
You will be joining a team of 12 Service Coordinators, having the availability of the Lead Coordinator to help with mentoring & support, as well as reporting to the Regional Manager who will guide, mentor and support you through fortnightly catchups.
You will be joining a high energy team who are passionate about being the best version of themselves they can be to support their clients to live their best life.
With a strong presence in Sydney and currently in expansion mode, as HCP Coordinator you will be joining a strong & passionate team of 12 case managers to provide support to aged persons in the Inner West of Sydney, building up your clients through your great promotion skills & managing levels 1-4 home care packages.
You will coordinate with clients on a regular basis to help them meet their goals and lifestyle, health & financial requirements through; assessments, budget planning, providing quality care, liaising with/ managing support workers and referrals to external stakeholders such as allied health & translators.
As a natural communicator, you will love engaging with new clients and developing business through monitoring waiting lists & proactively engaging with clients in the pipe line.
Extra information for you to know!
- No on-call work
- No rostering work
- Clinical support provided with solid clinical team
- Family owned organisation- caring and supportive environment
- Working hours flexibility - choose your start time / work from home flexibility - work life balance encouraged!!
- Diverse & multicultural organisation
- Solid processes in place
- Training / Mentoring
- Fortnightly catch ups with direct manager
- Excellent onboarding training + on the job training
- Quality & Performance Lead to mentor & support in quality of client support
- Career progression encouraged
- Personal development training
- $ Pay increase incentives
- You are an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager / Coordinator
- You are high energy and want to learn, grow & be challenged!
- You are a My Aged Care portal whizz!
- You have a passion for helping people !
- You have strong active listening skills with great communication skills!
0432327664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If your resume isn't ready - please still apply or contact me!
We are recruiting for this role ASAP so don't delay!