This progress-orientated & established aged care provider, with 20 years of delivering support to their clients, delivers home care packages & private services to 1800+ aged persons to help them stay in their homes and keep their independence.
This organisation is growing & loves people who want to challenge themselves & grow with them!
Based in Sydney's inner west, you will be offered working from home flexibility, as well as flexibility to choose your working hours.
You will be joining a team of 12 Service Coordinators, having the availability of the Lead Coordinator to help with mentoring & support, as well as reporting to the Regional Manager who will guide, mentor and support you through fortnightly catchups.
You will be joining a high energy team who are passionate about being the best version of themselves they can be to support their clients to live their best life.
With a strong presence in Sydney and currently in expansion mode, as HCP Coordinator you will be joining a strong & passionate team of 12 case managers to provide support to aged persons in the Inner West of Sydney, building up your clients through your great promotion skills & managing levels 1-4 home care packages.
You will coordinate with clients on a regular basis to help them meet their goals and lifestyle, health & financial requirements through; assessments, budget planning, providing quality care, liaising with/ managing support workers and referrals to external stakeholders such as allied health & translators.
As a natural communicator, you will love engaging with new clients and developing business through monitoring waiting lists & proactively engaging with clients in the pipe line.
Extra information for you to know!
- No on-call work
- No rostering work
- Clinical support provided with solid clinical team
- Family owned organisation- caring and supportive environment
- Working hours flexibility - choose your start time / work from home flexibility - work life balance encouraged!!
- Diverse & multicultural organisation
- Solid processes in place
- Training / Mentoring
- Fortnightly catch ups with direct manager
- Excellent onboarding training + on the job training
- Quality & Performance Lead to mentor & support in quality of client support
- Career progression encouraged
- Personal development training
- $ Pay increase incentives
- You are an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager / Coordinator
- You are high energy and want to learn, grow & be challenged!
- You are a My Aged Care portal whizz!
- You have a passion for helping people !
- You have strong active listening skills with great communication skills!
0432327664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If your resume isn't ready - please still apply or contact me!
We are recruiting for this role ASAP so don't delay!