This organisation is a leading in-home aged care business based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs!
Having been around for almost 20 years, this organisation has great processes in place, and has recently been given a 'no improvements needed' by the Australian Aged Care Quality agency!
With a high retention rate and low turnover, this organisation fosters great employee benefits and support such as ongoing training (Training Manager part of the staff), company car, flexibility, trust as well as encouraging internal mobility, with many employees moving internally in to new roles.
- Up to $100k+super (dependent on experience) + company car + laptop + phone
- Working from home flexibility
- Supportive culture fostered - friendly team with a supportive structure
- Ongoing training & development - certifications offered - keep learning
- Career development - internal mobility encouraged
- Low turnover - people join and stay!
Due to an internal move, this organisation is now looking for a Senior Case Manager to join their amazing team!
As Senior Case Manager, you will be utilising your strong Case Management and client service experience to support a case load of clients across Ability Care, Private Care and Home Care Packages, whilst being assisted by a Client Services Coordinator, who will be carrying out the scheduling, paperwork and review calls to help your case load.
Working in a team of 3 other Case Managers as well as a wider team including a team of schedulers, a registered nurse, client service coordinators and support workers, you will be reporting to the Client Quality Manager and will be carrying out service enquiries, care consultation, client onboarding, business development, care management,
- Manage a case load of clients through client care consultations, review visits & assessments, referrals and goal planning, working closely with the support of the Assistant Care Manager
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers, hospitals & support workers
- Be able to promote the organisation's brand if relevant (an allocated business development manager carries out sales & onboarding)
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- You have extensive home care packages case management experience & are passionate about helping the aged community
- You ideally have NDIS experience
- You live close enough to the Eastern Suburbs and have a drivers license.
- You enjoy being a part of a friendly, motivated and highly successful & caring team :)
Amazing roles like this do not come up often, if you are interested in this role please apply now or reach out ASAP - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0432327664.
If your resume is not yet complete please still give me a call or email me.